Benefit from no membership or joining fees and pay as you go. – You can join our optional monthly scheme and train with a choice of 7 classes per week.
Based in Meanwood Leeds 6 – close to Woodhouse, Headingley, Lawnswood, Moortown, Chapel Allerton & in easy reach of Leeds University & Leeds Becketts campuses. Plenty of free local parking too.
* You can improve your cardiovascular fitness and improve muscle strength & flexibility in a relaxed friendly gym environment. Boxing and Thai boxing training can help everyday stresses and help with weight loss with an entire body workout. You will make new friends and build up your confidence – not lower it!
* We have adults, ladies and children’s classes for all types of people with training for beginners to advanced. Our fully equipped Gym allows you access to all our training bags, balls and pads, matted area and the in ring. Any contact during training is totally optional & any taking part in any competition is also totally optional.
* You will learn all technical skills for your chosen style in a friendly and safe way. This is done with instructors who treat you as an individual and will help you build a more disciplined & confident outlook. Remember you can train for fun or train for much higher and specific goals.
* Private 1-2-1 tuition is available to excel any training you take up or you may use this for your initial starting point.
* All Tigersgym instructors, including our volunteers are fully qualified and experienced in their fields, 1st aid trained, fire certified and DBS checked. We welcome all ages from 6 years upwards regardless of background, gender, religion or ethnic origin.
2 x WBF World Flyweight Pro Boxing Champion
WIBF Intercontinental Flyweight Pro Boxing Champion
IFBA World Flyweight Pro Boxing Champion
4 x British Thai Boxing Champion
(Ranked 3rd in the World)
Fully qualified Thai boxing coach
Fully qualified Amateur Boxing coach
Take a look at…… Michelle Sutcliffe’s Page
Michelle was the 2nd lady ever to be granted her professional boxing fighters license by the British Boxing Board of Control. This also includes being the first ever lady to win the BBC North Sports award in 1999. Michelle was also the first ever British professional boxer to compete in South Korea.
Michelle was the first professional British Boxing Board of Control “BBBofC” licensed boxer to win a world title from the city of Leeds.
Michelle also became the first British lady professional boxer to win 2 different world title belts in 2001 – the record still stands.
English WAKO Superheavyweight champion British WAKO Amateur Championships Superheavyweight Champion K1 Competitor 2002 losing only on points after forcing an extra round against the eventual winner. K1 Finalist 2004 losing only to the fantastic “Gary Turner” Fully qualified Thai boxing coach